Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Megan & Josh's wedding

My sister Megan got married back in May.
At Megan's bridal shower we played a fun game. We got into pairs and were givin toilet paper and a barbie and instructed to make a dress for her. This is the winning barbie- doesn't she look awesome. And no- it definately wasn't mine and Ashley's :)


Waiting for the couple to emerge from the temple. What good little buddies all dressed up.

Krew admiring Meg as she came out of the temple.



Megan's reception was in my parents backyard. Everyone was hoping the the weather would hold out which it did . . . for half of the reception. We ended up moving it inside halfway through which was a total fiasco. It was so pretty though. I wish I would have got more pics of the waterfall and pond and all the decorations which Megan took it upon herself to make! It really was so beautiful!



Megan and her bridesmaides. Have you ever seen a pregnant bridesmaid? Now you have.


Megan and Josh tried hiding both of their cars because they didnt't want and decorations on them for their honey moon. However, that just comes with getting married right? So of course Me, Doug, Ash, and Sam along with a few other adults who I'm sure would like to remain nameless- found Meg's car and got it all decorated up for the occasion. I took a pic. of the back of it for a reason. Doubt not that the side windows say some very embarasing things like he's getting lucky tonight and love is in the car :) All our work went down the garbage tho- literally! They wouldn't even drive off in it! They washed it off before they even drove it an inch. Pretty lame if you ask me. Oh well, At least Josh's brother got to his car and from what I hear his got it ALOT worse than hers. Hopefully they didnt wash that off so fast! To each his own. Congrats Josh and Meg.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Megan's wedding looked so pretty. Love all your dresses. I'm sure the reception was beautiful. I'm so glad you got to be there. You were a hot bridesmaid, Kate!

Steph said...

Remember, I was preggo for missy's wedding! But you made a much cuter pregnant bridesmaid than me! Good luck with your new adventure. I'm sure your family really misses you.