Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ross Park

Doug's parents took everyone to Ross Park in Pocatello before we left. It was a really fun day. For some people it was the last time we would see them until we come back for christmas. . . possibly. So it was kinda bittersweet. We had fun getting a slight tan and floating in the lazy river.


My beautiful sister in law, Jamie.

Cool little wading pool. Krew liked to pretend to be a mermaid in it :)

Ross park has a pretty cool water slide. Here is Kenzie gettin off of it.

Rylee goin down the slide

Even my fearless Nice Presley went down the big slide all by herself!


Krew and Pres. Cute buds.

The only two boy Messick cousins. . . for about another 6 weeks! Quincy and Krew

Kenzie, Rylee and Krewzer

All that sun really wore Krew out! When we left at 7:30 he fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up until the next morning at 10:30! There can be miracles.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my heck kate :[ seeing all these pictures of my krew just kills me! I miss you guys! Be safe! Lovw you all!

Camille said...

Cute pictures! I didn't take nearly enough that day. What a fun day it was!

I hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Missy said...

I can't believe how old Krew looks. Sounds like a fun time. You look so cute in that swimming suit! Hope you're doing okay. Love ya!