Sunday, October 16, 2011

All shnazzed up for church!

Today was Brody's first day at church. After I got both boys ready (which by the way took me SOOOOOOO long!, Fear not, we were only five min late for church! yahoo!) anyway, I couldn't stop staring at the boys after i got them ready. I know every mom thinks that her child is adorable which is how it should be but I really couldn't believe how cute these boys looked. I'm so blessed. I love em so much!

My friend Jen made Brody's tie and gave it to me at my shower. She is an amazing seamstress. Thanks Jen!


And one of Krewzer, missionary part and all.

6 comments:

Megan said...

OH MY HECK. Krew is HUGE Kate! Don't worry, your boys are the cutest boys I know! I can't believe how much Krew has changed in the last 3 months. We sure love and miss all FOUR of you!!!

Meg

Missy said...

They are so sweet! Krew is looking so old and Brody has changed so much already. You are a lucky momma. Love Brody's newborn pictures too. I'm sorry you ae feeling homesick. Love ya!

Tracy said...

You wouldn't think that adding one more would make it that much harder to get everyone ready for...pretty much anything...but it does! Those boys are handsome as ever. I can't believe how much Brody has grown. His little round checks are too much and then the tie...super cute!

Morrows said...

That tie on Brody is adorable. Love it. Krew looks like such a big boy! I can't believe they are such twinners! I am so glad Brody is such a good baby! You deserve it. I am sorry you are homesick! We miss you in Idaho!

Jen said...

Your boys are the cutest! I'm glad that onesie fit Brody! And we are still late to church and Tara is 18 months now!

RaCHeL said...

I still can't believe how big Brody is! Such cute boys & I just love when they get all dressed up for church :)