Sunday, October 30, 2011

SwEeT BoYs


Today I dressed Brodster up for church and thought man he sure reminds me of Krew. I remembered that I had a pic of Krew in this outfit so I took a pic and later discovered that in these pics the boys are pretty close to the same age! (Brody is 3 days older) So out here in Buffalo there is LOTS of little girls. Its no secret that I would LOVE to have a little chica. Girls are so fun. So sweet. I love watching the little girls out here with their daddys. Its precious. Watching is all I can do for now being that me and Doug won't be having any more kids while we're here. But I really hope that one day I can get a girl :) My sister Ashley just found out that she will be having a little girl in March along with one of my food friends from high school Missy! I'm so excited for them. And, a little jelous. Ok good, I admitted it. I found myself in a bit of a slump. I've already gone a little crazy buying little girl baby gifts. . . . Girls are just so fun to shop for! You can dress them up so cute!
OK, so I guess these air Jordans that Brody had been sportin lately are pretty sweet . . . :)

Anyway, back to the point. I've been thinking about all the things that I love about my boys. There is a large list:) Although one day I hope to have a girl, These two boys are pretty much the funnest. I'm excited I had two in a row the same gender. I hope they will be best buds! Brody is SUCH a good baby. He's always smiling at me and cooing and frankly I'm wrapped right around his finger. I can already tell that he has such a good little personality. Krew is a FIREBALL! He pushes me right to my limits. Daily. But, I do have to say that He sure can pick me up when I"m down. There is nothing like a hug from Krew. It melts your heart. He is a very sensitive ilttle boy. Whenever I get after him or put him in time out he usually will come up to me afterward and say "I'm sorry you got mad momma." He also loves loves loves his little brother. He is such a great helper. Whenever Brody is crying he will search for his binkey and shove it in his mouth. If he can't find Brody's binkey he improvises and gives Brody his binkey (which is LOTS larger!) it usually makes Brody gag and I try to step in before Brody pukes:) Lately I've been trying to teach Brody how to fall asleep on his own and letting him cry it out a little bit before naps and bed time. Krew CAN"T STAND it that I won't help him. The other day, I was in the kitchen and just listening to Brody (who was crying) in the monitor. All of the sudden I hear Krew's voice loud and clear saying "its ok Body- Krew is here" Krew had snuck upstairs and crawled into Brody's crib with him. Sweet right? I love these two precious boys. I'm so lucky to have them and I wouldn't trade either of them for the world.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Awwww! That is SO sweet! I love big brothers! Quincy is pretty sweet like that too....when he's not tormenting. Just wait. It'll come! (:

How fun about Ashley! I hadn't heard that fun news yet!

Tracy said...

Those pics are amazingly identical! That will probably keep happening...moments that they could be switched out for the other. Pres and Paityn have pics that are like that and people tell us "Ohh she looks just like her sister" all the time. Little do they know that their personalities couldn't be more different. Sounds to me like Brody and Krew will be letting their personalities set them apart too!

I saw Ashley at church and told her congrats and asked if the news made you tear up (jokingly of course.) But I know after that first moment of holding your little guy, there is no way you would trade for a little girl {especially since he is such a good little guy!}. Girls are alot of fun, but boys are so much fun in a different way! {Krew's garages are proof of that} And it is cool to be the fun Aunt to little girls too! You get to have all the fun and not have to listen to girlie screams(:

Krew is a cutie pie! That is stinkin' cute, him sneaking in to save Brody. Pres asked me yesterday what I thought Krew was going to be for Halloween. Hope you guys have a good Halloween! We will be missing all of ya!

Missy said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Krew and Brody look alike in that picture! How fun! They are such handsome boys and I bet you feel so lucky to have them. I'm so happy for you that you were able to have them when you did and that they are both healthy, good boys for ya. I hope you can have a girl someday, but I'm sure you will love your boys until then.

Morrows said...

Seriously!!! They are twins for sure! You and Doug make cute babes! They will be heart breakers one day!! I wish I could come see them! I am scared for boys! But watching you I have hope I can handle a boy!