Friday, October 7, 2011

BoO aT tHe ZoO! . . . and a few other things

Another zoo post! I promise we do do more things that hit the zoo up all the time. They had trick or treating and some fun stuff to do at the zoo so we got the boys dressed up and went to get some treats! yep, Krew had all of his candy eaten by the time we left. And yes, he did play so hard after he ate all his candy that he threw it all up before we left also. It was a fun thing tho.


Cutest lil punkin in NY if I do say so myself!

There was a little haunted house that I told Doug to take Krew through. About 15 seconds after entering Krew ran out crying and plugging his ears. Guess he wasn't quite ready for that!


Of course we had to visit Krew's FAVORITE animal the BRRRR! When he saw this baby bear he said "that looks like Body momma" ?? Maybe because its legs are so short? lol. Don't ask me why its turning green.

When Krew saw this bounce house he couldn't believe that it was a puppy just like him! He wanted to jump in it so bad. . .

A little bit scared of all the "big kids" jumping around at first.

Not sure about this mom its pretty high!

Finally got the courage to go down!

Here is Krew with his buddies Carter and Parker. I'm glad he's made friends out here. These boys are to cute!

Krew has been quite the picky eater lately. The other day Our friend Josh told Krew to eat his food like a dinosaur! Krew really liked that idea and he now insists that I place his plate on the floor every meal and he "eats like a dinosaur." No utensils. But as long as his plate is on the floor he gobbles it all up! Whatever works I guess. Am I a bad mom for letting him eat off the floor?

We set up this tent for Krew to play in while we watched conference. He loved it. He wanted to sleep in it. We let him. Can't wait to go camping next summer!

Brodster is 1 month old! Here is a pic. of him nice and alert! He's still such a good baby. When he left the hospital he had only lost one oz. and when I took him to his 2 week apt. he had gained 1lb. 2 oz. !!! Mr. Fatty :) I now have to put baby powder in between his fat rolls so they don't chafe! I just love my fat baby boys! Soon, i'll post some of his newborn pics that my friend Mallory took.

It was Doug's B-day on the 28th. He turned 26! I can't believe it! He;s now closer to 30 than 20. I think 30 is going to be a turning point. I mean i remember when my parents were 30 and they seemed so old! (no offense mom and dad) Pretty soon we'll be grandparents with bad knee's and medication :) Lol JK! By the way Dave and Julie- Thanks for Doug's B-day gift! You really spoiled him. It did confirm my thoughts that you love him more than me. :) Don't deney it! I made a cake for Doug and here is Krew enjoying "helping" me make it.

On a different note, we a had a fatality the other day. This is or was my favorite wreath. I spent hours making it. Ok thats a lie. I was wanting to make one like this and was dreading the amount of time it would take me when i stunbled upon this wreath at a garage sale! $1.00 Viola! Well the humidity out here in NY made it melt and it was attracting ants. :( I had to throw it away! Darn it!

5 comments:

Camille said...

So cute! I love that Krew eats on the floor. That is too funny! And so smart! I might have to try that with my kids!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Krew's costume is so cute!! Your boys are getting so big! By the way that bear was crazy....green?? haha anways, glad your enjoying NY, but wish you were here in WA :)

Classy Clutter said...

I'm so sad about the wreath!!!!! Maybe in the winter they would freeze! But then we wouldnt' really want candy corn in the winter! Dang!

I have seen some AMAZING wreaths on pinterest. I think I'm gonna have a craft day on Friday and we can all make wreaths!

Tracy said...

Brody by far has to be the cutest pumpkin! That Krew is getting to be a big little man...that jump house looked big AND awesome. We are sure going to miss you guys this Halloween! Makes me sad to think about it. And poor Dougie gettin' old...Happy belated B-Day Doug. Hopefully you are like cheese and get better with age!!! HA HA! Love you guys!

Missy said...

So fun to see some pictures of Brody boy. Both of your boys are so handsome. Looks like you guys have been having fun!