Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This fall in Buffalo . . .


So the fall season here in Buffalo ROCKS. The leaves are BEAUTIFUL. We have SO MANY leaves on our lawn its incredible. On sat. Doug was cleaning them up and Krew really wanted to go outside to help him so I bundled him up and he had a good ol time playin in the leaves.


I have to admit that I was excited to stop working and be a stay at home mom but honestly, I was worried that we would be a little bored. I shouldn't have worried because there is alot of fun things going on here. The fire station close to our house had a fun thing going on the other night. They let kids come and check out the fire trucks! Krew was talking about it all day long! He's a big talker cause when we got there all he wanted to do was cover his ears and watch from a safe distance :) He really liked seeing the big ladder and spraying the hose tho. He's still talking about it. . . and talking about it and talking about it. . . to much talking!



Krew is still liking his trike . . . on days that its not to cold he likes to bundle up and go ride it on the side walk.

We've also had quite a few pretty rainy days here . . .

Since its been so rainy we've had to stay inside and play quite a bit. Krew is really starting to like to play with his toys. He's into air planes, trains, loaders, dump trucks, monster trucks, ect ect. He's fun to watch play with them. He usually lines them up in a row and races them or makes them jump off of the furniture.

I went in Krew's room to check on him one day and he had made these "garages" out of some blocks for his cars. Silly boy.

And lastly, just a pic of my littlest man. He's getting so big!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ok lots to say:
1) I see that SUV still parks in front of the house EVERY DAY! Have you noticed that?! It would drive me nuts because I would always want to use that parking spot!
2) Is that Ron showing Krew the hose? How fun that you got to do that!
3) Thank you Thank you Thank you for doing this post! It made me feel like I was home again in NY. I love the fall there! Now you just need to go into Wegmans for me and take a few pictures, K?! Just kidding.
4) You're boys are so cute I can't even stand it. Seriously...they are!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Your boys are so cute! And they are getting soo big! i love the pictures, it's fun when the town does stuff like that!

Camille said...

What a little smarty-pants, building garages! That's so cute! And his lined up trucks. He's a clever little guy. And still SO handsome! And WHO is that baby?! He has changed a lot since the last picture! Looks like you're feeding him well! (: I am so jealous of your Fall in New York. I always imagined it would be so gorgeous there with all the colors. Take more pictures!

Tracy said...

Boys and their trucks and motorcycles and whatever else drives! It pretty cool to watch how the pretend play develops...he is getting a great big imagination. The fire station looked like a lot of fun! Pres did that with her preschool and holding the hose was definitely the highlight. I like your attitude about the leaves because mine is usually...just more beautiful work!

Natalie said...

I love the garages that crew made! So cute!!