Wednesday, February 8, 2012

4 years!!

Today is our 4 year anniversary! I was thinking this morning about how much has happened since we got married four years ago today . . . I have been pregnant ALMOST half of our entire marriage! wow. Nice to put those sick, huge, horrible days behind me. I'm now looking forward to a LONG stretch of no pregnancy symptoms- as I'm sure Doug is as well. Since we have been dating/ married I have finished school, worked to put Doug through school, had two babies, Doug graduated from BYUI, applied and got accepted to dental school, made it through his first semester of dental school, we bought our first house, moved across the country and away from our family and lastly we've remained best friends through it all. When I look back at all those things I just can't believe how CRAZY the last 4 years of our life has been. Out first few years of being together has kept us very busy and i'll say that our life is not for the faint of heart. Everyone keeps saying that the work we are putting in now will pay off. I think we still have a few more years of crazy but I do have to say that at least for me, this year has not been as crazy for me as under grad. since I don't have to work like a crazy lady. I think Doug is probably singing a different tune :) I'm so glad that I married such a strong, determined, hard working guy. I love him. Thats it. He's perfect for me. I wouldn't have been able to come this far with anyone else. I can confidently say that there is only one person made for me in the whole history of earth and that person is my husband. How lucky am I to have married the EXACT perfect person for me?? Ok enough enough- you get it. I love the guy. Thanks babe for putting up with me for 4 years. I'm glad your better at forgiving than I am :) "No amount of time with you will be enough, but lets start with forever." :) I made that up on my own.


5 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

Happy 4 years!!

RaCHeL said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Camille said...

You two really are an outstanding couple! Happy anniversary! Love you guys!

Tracy said...

Oh Happy Anniversary to you guys! Boy...in hindsight you guys' 4 years have been chucked clear full of life!!! Hope you got to do something fun:)

Jen said...

loved those pictures of you two!! Congrats! You guys are awesome and we are thankful to be sharing this experience in dental school with you!