Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just some fun we've been having. . .

We haven't done anything crazy exciting lately but we have been having a little bit of fun. . . .
For playgroup last week, we went roller skating! IT WAS SO FUN! Even tho it was spring break it was suprisingly not busy at all! There was only a handful of us there! The kids could bring anything that rolled to ride around the rink so we brought krews trike and I pushed Brodster around in the stroller. Some of my friends and I decided to put skates on our boys which lasted not long and then we put our skates on and I'm not gonna lie it was pretty fun :) :) Kinda felt like I was in middle school again! LOL!

Krew wanted to go shovel the snow with his dad the other day but he DID NOT like the snow flying in his eyes- so, dad found a great alternative: snow glasses! aka: sun glasses! . . . shoveling in style . . .

Our friend Ragan decided to show me and Krew her dance poses the other day, they are amazing! She tried to teach Krew some of her moves but he just doesn't bend/ jive like Ray can . . .


She showed us how she can do a bridge. . .

. . . . and then Krew said look at my bridge momma! I can drive some trucks under it! This is the male version of a gymnastics bridge. Much more useful, you can drive trucks under it!

Brody has been LOVING his baths lately! When I put the boys in together he gets so excited! Krew is such a nice big brother to just sit in the bath with him and dump water on his feet so they don't get cold.



This is what I can down the stairs to the other day- he couldn't even make it to his bed he was so tired! LOVE it when nap time presents its self this way!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It looks like you guys are having some busy fun!:) The boys in the tub are just so cute...Brody's little grin makes ya want to just squeeze him!!! I like how Krew is an innovative but very logical thinker--loved HIS bridge:)

Mallory Nikolaus said...

hahahaha so cute!!!!!!!