Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fall & Halloween 2012

Fall in Western NY. is unlike anywhere else in the country! I love the fall here! There is so many beautiful trees with turning colors. One afternoon me and the boys went outside and raked because there were so many leaves in our yard that we couldn't even see the grass! Krew thought it was such a good idea to rake the leaves into a pile to jump in! He was entertained for a while!
Halloween came and went so fast this year! Krew's fav. movie at the time was How to train your dragon. So I made him a costume like a viking and Brody was the dragon "toothless" from the movie. Krew really thought it was fun.
When it came time to go trick or treating it was raining. But that didn't stop my sugar hungry viking! We went up and down our street and that was about all Brody could handle so I ended up taking "toothless" home while Doug and Krew went up and down a few more streets. When they finally got home Krew was SOOOOOO proud of his pail full of candy. I let him stay up late and hand out candy to the trick or treaters that came to our door. He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

No comments: