Sunday, August 2, 2009

Afternoon of fun with the boys

This week my parents went out of town on vacation so me and my sisters were babysitting the boys. They were so good all week that we decided we better do something fun for them the last day. They wanted to go to the zoo. We only spent about 30min. in there because they wanted to rush from animal to animal to see all of them! So we were pretty much running through the zoo. I guess I should say chasing them. Through the zoo. They are so fun.

I think half of the fun is playing on the toys.

Then, we had a picnic. Krew is definatly an outside boy :)


After our picnic, we went back to my parents house and Mitch and Jack wanted Doug to ride their bikes with them. Notice the weeds attached to the bottom of their bikes. They LOVE Doug.



Krew even got a ride! He loved it!


















2 comments:

Camille said...

That picture of Doug riding the bike is SO funny! And Krew is just getting cuter! How does that happen?!

Morrows said...

I love all the pictures! Krew is so cute! I am glad the boys had fun at the Zoo! Too bad you had to run through it!