Monday, August 31, 2009

Friends

This is where our friendship originated. Yes, these dorks are Jake and Doug. Doug doesn't usually wear that stylish part and they both look a couple years older now but this cute pic. is Jake and Doug in the Czeck Republic. They served their missions together.
Buddies

This was a while ago but we went down to Utah and went riding with Jake and Cassie's family. . . it was a blast.






This is us in Driggs, where the Kunz family is originally from. That is me, Cass, and Doug at the top of that hill. Me and Cassie walked up it but the boys were trying to ride their bikes up it! I can't remember if any of them succeeded. Kinda doubt it. :) We had fun sliding down this hill on our bums. (Thats why it looks like I have a diaper on, its only a grocery sack.) I think this is the trip that we figured out that I was pregnant on. . . great memories. . .




I had to post this one, what a Hottie!!












Last and definatly least is this ugly pic. (of me) It is the only one that I had of all four of us. We went on this little ride 4 weeks after I had Krew and yes, this ride hurt! But, Jake and Cassie are so nice they put up with my bad attitude the entire time. Thanks guys. Your great friends! We love you guys!








1 comment:

Camille said...

What fun friends! I met Cassie a couple times, and she really seems to be such a nice person. I bet you really are sad to see them go.

I can't believe you went riding four weeks after having Krew! You are crazy, girl! Way tougher than me!

And don't you even bash yourself in those pictures. I've never seen a bad picture of you! I don't think it could happen!