Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sad Day

I've had kind of a sad day today. Tomorrow we are going to drop Krew off at my parents and head down to driggs to camp with our friends Jake and Cassie. I can talk real tough about dropping Krew off until the time comes. I know that once we get up to Driggs I will have fun because when we hang out with the Kunz we always have a blast but, I'm afraid that I'm going to have a hard time dropping Krewzer off. Krew is sleeping right now but I'm secretly hoping that he wakes up so I can put him in bed with us and cuddle with him. Its amazing how much joy he brings into my life. It makes me so sad just to think of going one night without him. . . Another reason I'm bummed today is because my sisters Abi, and Megan go back to school on Mon. Abi my youngest sister has been helping me babysit Krew while I work this summer. Krew absolutly LOVES her. Megan works in the office with me. Its been so fun to hang out with them everyday for the past few months. I feel like I'm loosing all my friends! No more Megan, no more Abi, and I don't even get my baby tomorrow night! I'm sure we will have fun camping and I'm excited to go riding because I haven't hardly been at all this summer but until then- I will just be moping around the house. ha ha

2 comments:

Missy said...

It's so hard to leave your baby isn't it? I just left Jacoby a couple weeks ago for a night and it was really hard. I hope you had fun though!

Steph said...

Hope you had a good time, even without Krew. That would be tough.

I'm having a watch party a week from today and I hope you can come. Email me at stephie_long@hotmail.com