Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween festivities


This year for Halloween a few of us got together and took our kids around trick or treating together. Krew got so much candy! We decided to make a party out of it so all the adults ok- MOST of the adults dressed up. Krew's dalmation outfit from last year still fit and honestly with a new baby around I wasn't feeling to up to organizing new costumes so no judging but yes, he is wearing the same outfit as he did last year. I'm a great mom. Oh well, he loved it! Here are some other of my fav. costumes:

Josh and Liz: Or should I say Jess and Larry? Liz is trying to disguise her 8.5 month pregnant belly as a beer belly. She is due on the 10th! I'm so EXCITED for her! My fav. part of this ensemble is the cig's.

I think Josh is really liking the new curves on his body:)

Uncle Rico and his babe. Oh, there is Carter and Parker to . . . gotta love the stach. Why does this remind me of a pic that I have with my parents when I was little? Yikers.


Us at our ward Halloween Party. Yep, Krew is on a sugar high.

We also went to a pumpkin patch. All of these kids' daddys are first year dental students. In order left to right: Krew, Molly, Parker, Maddy, Carter Mia: Addy, Bell, Tara

Krew Had fun playin at the play place even tho the carnival wasn't going. Next year we'll have to take Doug and go when the rides are open.


We did look at pumpkins :) And the petting zoo for a min. lol. Where was I? Who knows. Feeding Brody? Maybe chasing Krew? Gosh I'm bad at pic taking! I'm hoping to score a camera on black friday. Then hopefully I will be better and more excited to take pics! :)

3 comments:

Camille said...

If I could get my pictures to upload, you would see that two of my kids were the same as last year...So, no judgements here! At least you dressed up! My kids are starting to figure out how lame I am. They asked why I didn't dress up. Guess I better pick up my game for next year!

Tracy said...

Get used to reusing stuff...Brody will probably get to be an awesome Dalmatian too! I love the couple costumes! Rico and co. is super cool! Halloween is for the kids for sure, but its fun to help them see how fun it can be as a family! You guys looked super cute...Pres was really taken with you as Cruella and started singing the song when she saw the picture! So...well done! I told Dan if we ever got our house fixed we'd have a party and he could be Anchorman...glad you guys had a great first Buffalo Halloween!

Laura said...

Congrats on the sweet new little one! He is adorable!!! Love the costumes too! You have such a cute little family.