Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fun, Fun, and More fun!

We have have been party hardyin lately :) ok just a couple times when Doug doens't have to study his brains out. I made these tasty treats for halloween. They are to die for. Seriously. Let me tell you about them. . . they are called cake pops. I love them. My family calls me cakelin because I LOVE CAKE :) This is the first time I have made these so their not the cutest but they taste absolutly amazing. If I make it to Heaven this is what will be on the menu. Cake pops. Everyday. I could have eaten all of them.

Over Thanksgiving break we got invited to go to a cabin with some other dental students. While we were there us ladies made Thanksgiving dinner that was to die for. The turkey was Amazing . . ok everything was amazing! (Obviously I didn't cook to much:) I wish I would have gotten a pic. of the big feast. It was huge. I needed two plates just to get one serving of everything. There were tonz of sides. Doug was IN HEAVEN. besides the feast the kiddos played all day together and wore eachother out. It was awesome! Here are the few pics that I did manage to take on my awesome camera phone.

Brody was pretty much a celebrity up there. Kisses from all the girls . ..
There was lots of fun to be had jumping from bed to bed. . .

My little composer: :) Krew was in love with the piano there! He would sit on the bench and get so serious and then start playing the keys and sometimes singing.




I'm such a big black Friday shopper. This wonderful pic. was taken at 2 AM when a bunch of friends bumped into each other. Guess we all like good deals. . .

Breaking Dawn. . . need I say more? I know some people don't like this movie but I DO NOT fall into that category. Me and my friends out here all went to the premiere and it was a BLAST! We even got interviewed and got to be on the news! We all got together and made shirts for the event. They were pretty funny. Here are some of the sayings that were on out shirts:
Little nudger (my friends that is prego wore this)
I like my men cold, dead, and sparkling.
I tried to steal Jasper but Alice saw me coming.
I love sparkly vamps.
Bitten
Imprinted.
The Cullen crest.

-We had such a great time and I can hardly wait for this movie to come out on video and for part two to come out!

No comments: