Sunday, November 27, 2011

Imma go schoo toooooooo!


Yesterday I played taxi driver for Doug since one of our cars is getting fixed right now we're down to one ride and I'm not a fan. Krew didn't mind tho cause we made a couple trips to daddy's school. When we dropped lunch off to him Krew went thru his normal pleeding with Doug. . . "daddy sit down," "daddy come to Krew's house" and when none of those worked he said "Imma go schooo toooo daddy!" So, Doug took Krew in for a little tour of his school since it was sat. and it wasn't super crowded. When Krew got back into the car all he would say is "that is Nice! that is so nice!" or "I wanna study with Dane and Aaron toooo momma!" It made me think tho. . . I'm glad Krew looks up to Doug so much and I'm glad that Doug sets such a good example for Krew. I hope when college rolls around for Krew he remembers how cool he thought daddy's school was :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

ha ha! So cute!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

He is getting too big! :) He is so stinkin' cute! :) Miss you guys!