Sunday, November 27, 2011

Krew's new friends.

Krew has made lots of new friends out her in Buffalo. Here are a few that I have pics of. This first one is Molly with Krew in nursery. For some reason these two are always the last ones sitting at the snack table gobbling up all the extra treats! :)

Krew plays alot with Carter and Parker. They usually get along ok but sometimes they fight just like brothers. . .they like to wrestle . . . lots.


The boys looking out the window the the garbage truck. . .what is it with boys and trucks?

Another one of Krew's friends is Maddie- she just lives down the street from us. Maddie is really smart.

And of course I can't forget Ms. Ragan Alexis Dobbins! Ray lives two houses down from us and I'm glad she puts up with Krew pestering her cause she"s Brody's Fav. (she always makes him smile and babble) and I really like it when she does my hair! :) LOVE her!

Krew has lots of new friends but he still really misses his best friend Aunt Abi. My mom sent me a pic. of Abi and her new Boyfriend cause they got nominated for homecoming royalty woot woot! I showed Krew the pic of Abi and he did NOT like seeing her with another friend :) He kept staring at this pic. saying "thats my Abi momma!"

No comments: