Sunday, November 27, 2011

My littlest man. . . .


Just a couple pics of my little man Brody. I don't feel like I post enough pics of this little sweetie Brody is 2.5 months old and he can: hold up his head no prob., roll over, smile ALL THE TIME and put on the lbs. like its no one's business! At his two month Dr. Apt. he weighed in at almost 15lbs. and 23 inches long! What a chunker! He makes everyone around here so happy. We love you Brodster!

If you think his smile is cute. . . you should hear his laugh! He started laughing a couple weeks ago and its the cutest thing EVER! Once, Krew was right in front of his chair and Krew started laughing which made Brody start laughing. Its pretty much my favorite sound.

I love holding Brod right before his bath and checking out all his rolls:) I love my chubby baby!

1 comment:

Camille said...

You are right! There are not enough pictures of that little man!! Oh, he is about too much for words, isn't he? I can't wait to see him in person!

I'm so glad Krew has so many fun friends over there. Isn't weird to think that by the time you guys leave, he will know the people over there better than he knows his family back in Idaho!

Fun posts. Now tell Doug he needs to start using the camera a little more so we can see more of you, too! (: