Monday, May 21, 2012

Center Island!

While we were in toronto we went to center island. It was my favorite thing that we did. LOVED IT! You ferry out to it- its a island for kids. All about kids. AMAZING! There is a kids amusement park there along with, miles of grass and rolling hills to run on, fire pits to have a bbq, a beach, and for the adults there is even a nude beach at the far end! FUN!
Ferrying out . . .
Goodbye toronto. Thats the CN tower poking up!
This pic pretty much sums out how Krew feels about his dad :)
And, this pic pretty much sums up how Brody feels about both his parents :) He wants mom! I love him!
Krew at the amusement park . . .
Krew does this face when he is having LOTS of fun:
A closer look at the face:
I love to see this face!!!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love that face, too! My kids do something similar to that. Like they're too big to show how much fun they're having. What a cutie!w