Friday, May 18, 2012

Work, worms, and play!

As usual, any spare time that doug has from school he is updating the house . . . I'm glad that he enjoys doing that- I think its a stress outlet for him and I don't complain! :) During his break he worked on the flower beds and one other project that I'm SUPER excited about. (I'll post pics when they are all done!) Wherever dad is, Krew must be! Doug thought it would be a good idea to teach Krew how to dig for worms!!!! bah! He kept bringing them in to show me. The next day I was starting laundry and noticed that Krew had some sort of bouncy ball in his pocket from yest. so I reached in and it was a ball of worms all knotted together! BAHHHHHHH!!!! Why do boys think that is so cool???????
At one point in the day I noticed that Doug had lost his helper so I poked my head out the door and asked where the boys were. Doug told me that Krew said "I'm tired of so much work dad!" So, he filled up a pool in the backyard for him to play in. I stepped around the side of the house to find this:
further inspection led to this:
Brody wanted to play to so we found the perfect pool for him:
Did I mention that we LOVE LOVE LOVE having dad home?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Oh GROSS! That is so funny. What a boy!

We did the same thing with our sleds when Elsie was too small for the "big kid" pool. Ingenious!