Friday, May 18, 2012

Krew's 1st motorcycle . . .

There is a story behind how we acquired this bike. . . I'll choose not to post it because there may be some inappropriate words associated with the story and there may be young eyes reading this :) However, Krew. is. in. heaven. He LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES this precious bike. He has to run out to the garage and make sure its still in there EVERY morning. He asks to ride it CONSTANTLY! It does have a pink seat so, doug ordered a new seat cover along with some parts for it (I forget what its like having a bike for Doug to buy parts for! So many things you never knew the bike needed suddenly it needs . . . ) and its currently torn apart in our garage. Nonetheless, that does not stop Krew from asking to ride it every second of the day. He loves it. Thank you Doug, for making this little boys day. No, for making his LIFE. He seriously loves this bike more than he loves me. Literally.
Double trouble. . .

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhhh that lucky dog Krew! I can see why he would keep checking on it. When you get something that unbelievable you just have to make sure it is still the real deal!:) It probably will be double trouble for mom, but a good time for dad! I can only imagine Doug's excitement for Krew! I don't know if I dare show Pres this post...she's been mentioning one of those too.:) You guys will have so much fun!

Camille said...

How fun! I love the picture of the two boys on the bike. I am sure it is a a preview of times to come!