Monday, May 21, 2012

Toronto

During Dougs break, another fun thing we did was take our boys on their first international trip! We went to Toronto Canada. It was only 90 away so it didn't really seem like it was another country. Just a little drive. I'd heard before that Toronto is Canada's New York City. I'm still yet to visit NYC but I can vouch for Toronto. . .It was awesome and huge. The hotel we stayed at was really nice. Very family friendly. Complete with a separate kids pool with water slide, petting zoo, and video game room with a few wii's in it.! Done. That could have been our vacation and Krew would have been happy. But alas there's more! We only stayed one night but I already want to go back :) We went with our friends Mr, Mrs, and little miss Mcphee. Thanks for going with us friends! Our first night there we decided to out to dinner. We picked a restaurant and set off but, due do that fact that our GPS quit working (I think it was confused that we went into another country perhaps?) and we couldn't call each other because then we would get charged roaming fees- we got separated and lost. It turned out to be an ok night tho! We stumbled upon THE BIGGEST MALL EVER, and Krew had fun just sitting and watching crazy people do crazy things for tips. This is a pic of me and Mr B. down town.
Did I mention that our hotel was in the best location? It was. We were right next to the enormous mall and a couple miles away from china town. The next morning. We decided to walk to china town. (Side note: I woke up this morning and realized that I hadn't packed my makeup, blow dryer, straightener, brush, or comb of any kind! I had NOTHING to do my hair with! Or my face! So . . . don't be to critical of these pics! I'm all natural!) This is us walking to China town.
We sometimes worry about him :) jk
Krew had a blast chasing these pigeons.
Liz wouldn't let me buy these :( Silly silly

1 comment:

Camille said...

How fun!! And, if I could look like you all natural, then there would be very few days I'd take the trouble getting ready in the morning! You are so pretty, Kate!

I cannot believe little Brody. He is so big! And I don't just mean his cute chubby cheeks. (: I am referring to the picture of him standing up to the window. Is he trying to walk these days?