Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Brody's Blessing.


We waited to bless Brody until we flew "home" to Idaho for Christmas. I just realized I never posted pics of that. Brody was possibly the oldest baby ever blessed:) . . . and biggest! He BARELY squeezed into the outfit that Krew wore- granted he was a few months older than Krew was at the time of the blessing. Doug blessed Brody and gave a beautiful blessing. It was so nice to be around family and friends for this occasion.





And I had to throw in a pic of Brody and Aunt Ash. She is going to have a baby in about a month and a half and I CANT WAIT. I'm going to be an Aunt!! To a niece!!! yeah!!!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Oh, just try Katelynn. She was 6 months old! So, you're good. And, uh, hello?! Aunt to a niece? What do you call my two girls? Haha! Totally messing with you. I get ya! There's just something about your sisters having babies. (: