Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Milestones. . ..

In the dept. of growing up, LOTS has happened in our house this month. Lets start with Mr. Brody. He started rolling over with he was about 3 1/2 months old. and then when he hit 4 months we got to try out some rice cereal. He wasn't sure about it at first but he REALLY likes it now.





Brody started rolling. . ..



We also took away Krew's binky. I know I know we're a little late on that one. Ok REALLY late. Don't judge. I have just been dreading and dreading fighting this battle. And, actually it wasn't all that bad. Shoulda done it about a year ago. . . lesson learned.



Oh, and we got our first snow! To bad it didn't stick around! :( I thought Buffalo winters were supposed to be bad? I went for a run outside 2 days ago for heavens sake! Show me the snow!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Kate, it was so fun to read all your posts. It looks like you had such a blast at home. I'm so happy you were able to go see your family. I know they miss you tons. Brody is growing up so much and both him and Krew are such CUTE CUTE boys. I love that car seat cover you made for Ashley's baby. Hope you're doing okay and not missing home too much, it is so hard huh?
Love ya!

Camille said...

HAHAH! Those pictures of Brody are absolutely priceless! Amazing! And....Elsie is still using her binki, too. Maybe I'll take your advice and get a little courage to take hers away, too.

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

oh my word, your boys are honestly the cutest little things on the planet! You make beautiful babies! Not hard because your absolutely gorgeous!

Rowbury Adventures said...

sorry that last comment was from me ;)

Tracy said...

Brody looks so handsome with his hair all combed...like a big, little man!:) It was way fun to just hang out over the break. Pres said she was going to save her money to go visit Krew and I told her that was a good idea; how about we save Dad's!:) Your pics look awesome by the way! I bet your loving a new camera to help pause all the cuter than cute things your boys do!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Oh your boys are getting so big! They are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how much Brody looks like Krew! So cute!