Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nursery snack time



We are in the nursery with our good friends Josh and Liz. A couple Sunday's ago, we spotted Krew playing with a doll. I thought this was wierd because he rarely gives the dolls a second thought so I took a closer look. . .Josh took this video on his phone of Krew "feeding the baby." Guess I need to start being more modest when I feed Brody :) Its kind of alarming that he thinks I feed him from my belly button. Oh well, thank goodness for plastic surgery :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Haha oh my heck that is so funny! What a sweet little boy you have! He is so smart too;] Love you guys!

Missy said...

Oh man, both of these posts made me lol. Krew is so funny just like his momma. I like how Doug is telling Krew that is enough when he's "nursing" the baby. He is at such a cute age, Kate!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Bahahaha....this made Don and I laugh out loud! He's a little smarty... :)

Tracy said...

Oh man! Aren't ya glad you guys are the leaders so you can hear/see all the family secrets!:) Krew is a smartie! Ahhh!! and he was so cute giving a tender pat-pat there at the end! That will be something that you can one day blackmail your teenage-Krew with!!!