Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Morning


On Christmas Eve we stayed the night at my parents as did Ash and Sam. Meg and Josh just live up the road so they came over early to get into the fun as well! It was nice to have my Grandma there to.
Santa found us AGAIN! In Idaho this time! . . . thanks to Grandma . . .

Can I eat that candy now????


Thank you great Gama .. . Krew really loves the loader and backhoe and roller and excavator ect ect. . that you gave him!



The Pettet's . . .

Brody gave Jack a gun for christmas . .. it was a big hit. Literally. I got hit like seven times with it. He really liked it.


Brody modeling some boots he got.

The car seat cover I made for Ash . . .

Uncle Sam really has quite the touch with the babies. Good thing to cause he's going to be a DADDY come March. We're so excited for a little girl cousin!!!!!

In the afternoon we went to the Messicks to talk to Uncle Allen and open some more gifts. . .
The boys were just waiting for the opening to begin :)



Elsie got a hair stylist kit and Krew thought it was AwEsOmE!! He knew just what to do with it, he had Elsie's hair styled in no time. Should I be worried about that?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip. I especially love the pictures of Krew doing hair!! So funny!!